The «Medvoyage» company in cooperation with the leading internationally recognized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of Ukraine launched the program “SAVE OUR HEARTS!” This center has made a breakthrough in medicine, using a new method in the treatment of congenital and acquired heart defects. More than 3000 operations are performed annually in the clinic of Ukraine. One of the youngest patients was only 2 hours from birth, the oldest is 97 years old.
Specialists of the mentioned center are members of European, American and world professional medical associations, such as: European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS), European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association (ECHSA) and others. Doctors represent their Center on a high level in Germany, UK, USA, Canada and Australia. The largest number of patients from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova and countries from Central Asia approach to this Сenter for treatment, which guarantees a high level of medical services. The company “Medvoyage" in turn, using its strong partnership and friendships with the Center, undertakes to take care of smooth organization throughout your treatment.
Among the programs compiled by Medvoyage and the Center as part of the “Heart of the Month - SAVE OUR HEARTS!” Project, there are such significant medical services as:
- Diagnostic program "Fetal heart". This program allows you to diagnose heart defects already at the 18th week of pregnancy and giving young mothers the opportunity to reduce the fatal outcome of their fetus by determining the observation tactics before giving birth and their subsequent treatment.
- The CorD program, the unofficial name of which is “Ukrainian Method”. The program was first globally introduced by the head of the Center, Ilya Emets, on September 30, 2009. This program includes operations on the heart of a newborn using their own umbilical cord blood instead of donor blood. This operation can be carried out already from the first minutes of birth immediately after the collection of umbilical cord blood and a cardiological examination. The positive factors for using own umbilical cord blood instead of donor blood are that own blood is enriched with additional chemicals, has stem cells, which in turn are saturated with oxygen, and does not create an additional burden on the newborn’s immune system. Over the past 10 years, more that 300 operations have been performed under this program. The project was also evaluated by foreign specialists in a number of prestigious forums in Switzerland, the UK, Poland, India, Turkey and received high support and appreciation at presentations at two congresses of the American Association of Thoracic Surgeons.
- Longevity Program - Cardio. As part of this program, medical care is provided to older people. One of the most successful operations was the replacement of the aortic valve with a person aged 97 years. Thanks to the introduction of the achievements of modern medicine, methods of non-traumatic minimally invasive surgery and individually selected therapy, the Center has achieved significant success in improving the quality and prolonging the life of patients.
In addition to all these programs, the “SAVE OUR HEARTS!” project includes the organization of medical care for common heart diseases, such as:
- Congenital heart disease surgery
- Acquired Heart Disease Surgery
- Surgical treatment of arrhythmia
- MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION
- PATHOLOGY of HEART VALVES
- Angina pectoris
- Atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries
- Damage to the renal arteries and diseases of the arteries of the limbs.
- Removal of a heart tumor
The Medvoyage company and the Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Ukraine will help to conduct modern diagnostics, treatment and a number of operations, using treatment methods such as Electrophysiology and Endovascular Cardiology and drawing on the experience of not only the professorial staff of local doctors, but also the experience of highly qualified foreign doctors from Switzerland, some of which are Professor Paul Vogt and Dr. Pierre Lewis.
Contact Medvoyage today and make sure that Heart Disease of any age is not a death sentence!