Thus far, a breakthrough in the field of cardiac surgery allows performing complex heart surgery.
Successful results of operations are achieved even in patients with severe heart disease, diabetes, renal failure and other diseases.
Cardiac procedures provided:
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Treatment of coronary heart disease
- Treatment of aortic aneurysm
- Watchmen procedure
- Valve Replacement / Repair
- Port Access operation
- Percutaneous valve implantation
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical treatment of vascular atherosclerosis
The availability of advanced equipment allows doctors in our partner clinics to perform minimally invasive operations, which reduces postoperative rehabilitation period, pain and the risk of developing postoperative complications. The minimally invasive method of heart surgery involves performing complex operations through small incisions, using specialized equipment and tools.
We will help you receive the required routine and emergency medical care in the field of heart surgery.