Timely diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the endocrine organs are extremely important.
It is necessary to consult an endocrinologist if you have the following problems:
- Undue fatiguability, drowsiness
- Mood swing.
- Hair loss / brittle hair
- Feeling of “globus pharyngis”
- Acute weight fluctuations (overweight / underweight)
- Dry mouth / frequent thirst
- Menstrual disorder, early menopause, infertility
- Decreased potency in men
- Increased sweating
Our partner clinics have the necessary range of laboratory and instrumental methods for systemic examination and further treatment of patients.
Medical surveys include:
- Initial examination by an endocrinologist
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands
- Thyroid scintigraphy
- Study of carbohydrate metabolism
- Computerized tomography of the pituitary, adrenal glands, pancreas
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Survey
- Puncture biopsy
- Hormonal examination
These studies allow you to elaborate a comprehensive diagnosis of the patient.
If necessary, medical consultations are organized and the following specialists from other branches of medicine are involved in the treatment process: cardiologists, nephrologists, ophthalmologists and vascular surgeons.
Modern technologies in the field of endocrinology provide rapid recovery of a patient after the necessary medical procedures.