No matter how much modern medicine can offer an opportunity to be treated with multiple technologies and to strengthen immunity by laboratory techniques, natural methods of treatment will still always be considered the most effective and high quality. Nature, after all, has thousands of phenomena that exceptionally affect the human body. Mud volcanoes are considered one of the most useful among them.
Geologists claim that mud volcanoes arise from oil, from which flammable gasses are continuously expelled, moving upwards through cracks in the crust of the earth. Such gases then combine with the water, creating a mud volcano. Every mud volcano eruption is a kind of new knowledge about the processes taking place deep inside the Earth.
So, where, besides Azerbaijan, you can use the gifts of nature and improve your health? Nowhere! Because only in Azerbaijan there are more than 350 of the world's 800 mud volcanoes. Medvoyage will help you get to know them better.
The benefits of mud baths
Experts believe that the mud and water temperature contained minerals (boron, iodine, bromine, zinc, copper, etc.) was the keys to the healing effect.
So, what is the benefit of them to our health? Medvoyage knows everything! Let's get a look:
- The mud has an anti-inflammatory and sedative effect, which makes it possible to use it even for weakened people.
- Possesses rejuvenating and regenerative action.
- Is one of the effective treatments for bronchitis and emphysema.
- Aimed at the treatment of osteoporosis and other diseases of the joints and lower back.
- May be one of the treatments for arthritis of the peripheral joints and spine.
- Mud volcanoes can be shown in sprains or fractures.
- Fight hernias.
- Effective for gynecological disorders such as menstrual disorders and infertility.
- They are useful in combating dermatological disorders such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema.
- Influences the activity of the endocrine glands.
Now let's all commit! Mud baths - involves immersing the body in a bath with a mixture of water, peat or salt water and sapropel mud. This procedure is carried out only on the advice and guidance of specialized medical personnel.
Where to find the best resorts and the best professionals? Have you already asked this question? Then you need to call Medvoyage now and arrange a consultation! We will gladly provide you with a wide range of spa treatments at affordable prices.
Medvoyage - the beauty of nature for your health!